Translate

martes, 23 de diciembre de 2014

Christmas Rally Dow Jones 18,069

Dow Jones Industrial Average overcame DJ18,000. It is in unknown territories in rally mode. Target accomplished.
The long term trend is bullish. I still think that we are going to see S&P at SP2,100 before the year's end.
I was comfortable and confident with DJ18,000 target before 2015 because I was expecting good U.S. economic news in spite of the weakness in the rest of the world, and the low interest rates. Besides the technical analysis which is clearly constructive to the bull side.

Dear traders and investors, my goal is to help you in navigating the market. I put all my knowledge, experience and strength of mi person to write this small blog every week. It is a passion and I feel the responsibility with you. Nothing is for granted in life but I am with you.
I want to thank my colleague who worked with me in Citibank who encouraged me to write about the market.
See you in January, I wish you;

!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
!Happy Holidays!
!Seasons Greetings!


Good luck, viel Glueck, buona fortuna, buena suerte, bonne chance!
Ulises


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario